PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 21:48
The Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As much as it surprises me to say it, for once I am in total agreement with TSM/Winco. This entire project really has become a lesson in mismanagement and incompetance, and I shall certainly not be putting a penny more into TVOC's squanderous pockets. As much as I would love to see the aircraft fly, I have no wish to keep incompetant managers in a job, for the sake of it.

TSM/Winco,

Why do you persist in continuing this charade of being seperate individuals, when it is clear that you are indeed one and the same person, popping up on every Vulcan thread, to add weight to each others posts? You are now not only over using the word "Sir" in the posts that you make, but are now both awaiting a 'Responce' (sic) from TVOC. This would perhaps not be quite so tiresome if it did not happen every single time a post on the Vulcan appeared. I quote.......

Winco..
It is indeed, and sad refelction on TVOC that even the hardest of the die-hards are getting a little fed up with the lack of responce and progress being made
The Swinging Monkey..
I have waiting for a responce from Airsound, but I note that he is at an airshow with his good friend Dr Pleming
A coincidence? Possibly, but within 90 minutes of each other, along with your previous form, I doubt it.