PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 15:09
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is good to see that the likes of BEagle, for whom I have the utmost respect, seems to be agreeing with some of the more sceptical posters on this forum. It is indeed, and sad refelction on TVOC that even the hardest of the die-hards are getting a little fed up with the lack of responce and progress being made. The sheer arrogance of Pleming and the rest of the top brass at bruningthorpe not to reply or respond is shameful I feel, and saysd much about the people who are (supposedly) running this project.

For fear of being haranged by some, I fully agree with the previous posters regarding bad management and would suggest a little bit of incompetance even.

We have been assured on countless occasions that there were plenty of sponsors ready to come on board, and I remember hearing DT state publicly that 'money (sponsorship money) is not a problem' Well David, it certainly appears to be a problem now old man, dosn't it?

No doubt the next copy of Flypast or Air forces Monthly will have yet another interview with Pleming, threatening the projects end unless more money can be found.

Maybe it's time to let the old lady retire gracefully?