PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do I land a job with Cebu Pacific?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:26
Filam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Added help for recruitement

If you want to apply for Cepac, email mariaelaine.cuizon@cebupacific,com

She will require you the following:

1. resume with ID picture 2x2 white shirt (mandatory)
2. Philippine passport
3. CPL or ATPL
4. NTC license (national transportation communication)
5. application which includes 3 pages

Regarding the application, you must submit an essay test. It will ask you "in less than 150 words, answer the question "who am I" discuss your improvements, achievement, and plans.

Next essay will ask you "what is the most challenging situation you have encountered an dhow did you resolve it?

last, what is one value imparted to me by my family that I am proud of the most? Kindly share.

Your contact is Laine. That is her nickname. She is very helpful. The response took awhile but, she did respond and was friendly.

Once you provide the above requirements, it will be given to the chief pilot for review.

Also today I spoke to a buddy of mine. rumor says, note this is only a rumor. they are accepting pilots with 700 hours total time to fly the ATR. I'm not sure if this is true because the requirements are different online. I'm assuming that the hour requirements are for FO position for Airbus 320. I hope this is true.

If any of you have interviewed with Cepac your feedback about what the interview process is like such as what questions were asked, sim profile, who was there, ect. All experiences are welcomed. Let's take the first steps to help one another out. Don't make the aspiring pilots beg. Lend everyone a hand.