PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2008, 18:21
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuc,

Like you I would not trust the MOD or most senior officers as far as I could throw them but in this case and with the length of time this campaign has been running it is utterly inconceivable that someone involved with what Walter suggests has not come forward by now.

The folk involved in what he is asking us to give credence to would all have moved on, many would have left the service and therefore have little to fear should they spill the beans but not a word has been said in support for him.

You are quite correct when you describe him as unfailingly polite in his posts and is entitled to his opinion however he has and continues to ask questions which he has had answers to from extremely knowledgeable folk who are as close to the heart of all this as you can get.

The thought that the rest of the Chinook force had no idea that what walter suggest was happening is plain daft and if it did happen the notion that out of some sense of loyalty to the MOD, who currently underfund, under pay and generally treat us in a shameful manner, people have kept quiet is barking mad.

I am sorry but I am of the opinion that he is now bordering on the edge of sanity as he is now seriously asking us to take something from the ludicrous "Diana" inquiry to help substantiate his claims. If there was even a hint of truth to what the mad arab says surely by now someone would have come forward, imagine what he would pay for the information to back up his claims..........