PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2008, 15:09
walter kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rudekid
I agree the Diana inquest is farcical (I’m not really interested in her story at all) – it’s just that little snippet that came out of it that I thought may get some of you thinking outside the box as the crash plot seems to have some credibility – and it does suggest some devious thinkers were around at the time, which was: << Counsel to the inquest Nicholas Hilliard said “A” had revealed there was a document, written in March 1993, about someone else in the Balkans, not Mr Milosevic, and that it was a “contingency plan”. (Telegraph, on line.)>>
As to your other digs, <<those more eloquent and qualified than I>> and << a powerful and informative thread >> have done little to answer those basic anomalies that I have listed previously.
Rather they have kept everyone running around in ever decreasing circles.
I have said this time and time again, one does not have to buy into the whole “conspiracy theory” – just do a thorough analysis and it should be apparent that the flight was doing something extra in the vicinity of the Mull – a by product is that the analysis refutes the arguments of “lost in IMC”, “overfly the Mull”, and “control jam”.
The “conspiracy theory” I have put forward is just to suggest possible motive and method for any willful interference – there are of course other possibilities but the first step is to do the analysis as far as is possible with the available data.
At the very least, the analysis I have done strongly suggests an extra tasking in the area of the Mull which has not been declared. Getting a consensus on what that task most probably was and pushing for its official disclosure is the most sure way of clearing the pilots’ names properly and perhaps getting real justice if the crash was someone else’s stuff up.
The only group of people (eg the Mull Group and other interested parties) that could have enough clout to do something use this forum – and there are plenty of experienced air crew and avionics techs and engineers who view it who could make sense of the data if it is presented in the right way – that’s why I am plugging away here, until the data’s meaning is understood and agreed upon and anomalies have been addressed.