PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEATHROW
Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2008, 12:42
EagleStar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAA supposedly has service quality rebates. If they fail to meet their targets they are fined - Atleast that it what is supposed to happen but they have somehow managed to get an exemption from paying out any money!

I, unfortunately, have the experience of having worked at T4 as a senior operational manager for BAA and know full well that much of the figures and data relating to security and customer service is falsified!!!!!! I left after discovering that there were senior managers forging official documents. These managers know nothing about aviation, air travel or airports and are all from a retail background. The company does not give a damn about its customers or staff anymore and standards are continuing to slip for all airport users!

Whilst the general public continues to lack confidence in LHR and BAA, Britains airports are never going to improve and will continue to decline day by day. Britain's airports and BAA are the equivalent of what happened to our railways and British Rail.

I think I'm going to go on driving, rail and cruise holidays from now on!

EagleStar