PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax gets $1.25 million for Delta bad landing!
Old 25th Aug 2001, 13:21
Anti-ice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

This is incredible, but yet another case of how crazy the whole American culture is becoming .!

Why are American's becoming increasingly precious - demanding - and in alot of cases legends in their own time?

I personally half-dread it when we have a large party of them on-board, they ALL have to have a blanket AND a pillow,- on a 35 minute AMS ,!, cart on vast amounts of carry-on,and are often rude to crew and other pax near to them, if they spoil their american dream-like flight.

Of course , there are many that are charming,grateful,undemanding, and use please and thankyou, but there are equally as many who let these good people down.

In the last couple of months I have an American woman shriek out loud as her cheese roll was - too masculine- . -----

A young father almost die on the spot from shouting,demanding that his twin (65lb) stroller be retrieved from the hold - - at the expense of my back.-----

And an elderly floridian couple reducing a charming Northern couple to tears as they had destroyed their perfect little world by disturbing them as they got up to stretch.

Also just before this a group of guys in their 50's putting away their 500lbs of hand baggage, intimidating a group of Japanese passengers who tried to brush past, with a retort of -- HEY just remember what we did to you guys after Pearl Harbor - -- Un******believable.

It's high time they took a back seat, gave a little respect and took themselves away from their greedy - - blame culture, and take in what is really happening in the real world.

There .!