PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 19:37
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used the CO over the weekend, just thought i'd share my experiance, what a great service...last time i went to NYC in 2005 was with AA from LHR, this was so much better, flight was pretty much on time leaving BRS, great crew who were telling me how much they enjoyed their little 48 hr BRS jaunts and that they love the "Party scene" and the random locals,
O/B, flight was full in economy but business was nearly empty, but then it was a friday...got to EWR, strait off the plane, cleared customs in 2 minutes(compared to 1.3 hrs at JFK last time), had bags within 10 mins, strait outside for a taxi, at my hotel 30 mins later and at the top of the Empire State building within an hour and half of landing!
Coming home, no que at check-in, flight on time again and i reckon 95% full incl business, great crew again got a couple of free beers just for chatting with the crew and telling them that "the other place like Stonehenge" that they wanted to visit is called Avebury, and that yes Bath is well worth a visit, 6hrs 10 mins later and i'm pulling on to stand 2 at BRS, 20 mins later(good work s-air) i'm in my car for my half hour drive home....and one very happy girlfriend!
A great service and a much more relaxing way to visit NYC.
It was also great to hear that the CO crew seem to enjoy coming to BRS, long may it continue

Last edited by WATABENCH; 20th Feb 2008 at 21:31.