PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol Ground School
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 19:24
mattia_70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,
I am currently training for my PPL but it's taking forever due to several circumstances beyond my control (weather is only one of them).
I then would like to enroll at Bristol Ground school for ATPL DL but they will not take me without PPL which means I will not be enrolling until mid-summer.

I am eager to start studying (I already passed all my PPL exams and I cannot wait too long as I will go back to my home country soon and then it will be difficult to come to Bristol where I now live) so I am here to propose the following:

I am ready to "pay a rent" for Bristol Ground School study material (only the book, not the on-line access) for Module 1 from any one who has already passed Module 1. When I enroll to Bristol Ground school I will give the material back (I will not write on it).

I see it as a win-win-win situation as I will be able to start studying right away, the person who will "rent" me the books will make some money (let's say 100£) and will get the books back and Bristol Ground School will get their money when I enroll.
We can found a way to guarantee that I will give the material back (for example I could give a deposit).

Anyone interested?
Or anyone has a better suggestion than this and than buying the whole OAT package of books?

Thanks