PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KLM
Thread: KLM
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2001, 00:00
BRUpax

Thumbs up

Well folks I did that KLM trip (AMS-JFK-AMS) and I found their Business Class an adequate product for the price I paid (less than the standard Business Class fare). The cabin personnel I encountered were friendly and efficient. In fact, on the return flight I considered the male F/A looking after our cabin to be excellent and a great ambassador for his company. If I have a couple of comments they are that I wasn't too impressed with their practice of serving the first and main courses together. I think that serving them seperately (as most other carriers do) is a better touch. And that Business Class pax had to get in line for the security check at the gate in AMS and then again spend ages in line on the airbridge to access the aircraft. It kind of makes a mockery of the seperate check-in etc. Once again I haven't experienced this with US carriers out of AMS who have a seperate access to security for their C and F class pax. I'd like to see KLM address these issues but it wouldn't prevent me from flying Business with them again.