PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macao: Captain arrested on board!
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2008, 06:01
SIVAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You Are Part Of This Alvega. Maybe The Passive One, But Still Part Of It. I Agree, We Should Get Together To Discuss About The Pay Rise That Didn't Come, The Housing Allowance, The Tickets Policy That They Came With Now, And Perhaps Call A Meeting With The Ceo And Tell Him Our Position, Of Maybe Grounding The Acfts If They Don't Show Some More Respect With The Pilots. But My Question Is? Do You Have Balls To Do That? How Many That You Know Have? Or You Will Give The Same Excuse: Oh, Nobody Wil Do It! I Think That These Are The Issues We Should Be Discussing, Not Even Here, At Our Association. Ah, But We Don't Have One. That's Maybe Where All The Problems Begin. But Instead, Some Low Fo's Like The Ones We See Here Are Using This Space To Highlight What Goes Inside The Company. Is This A Man's Attitude? You Should Be Sorry For Them, Mr. Because I'm Only Replying What They Say. And Perhaps Feel Sorry For Yourself Also, Who Does Nothing To Make It Better. AND BESIDES, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU THAT DON'T AGREE WITH THE VPFO, OR CP, ARE MAN ENOUGHT TO GO THERE AND TELL THEM, OR EVEN WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU WRITE IN HERE, SIGN AND SUBMIT TO FLT OPS. IM SURE YOU WON'T BE JEOPARDIZED, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PORTUGUESE THERE, FORTUNATELLY. I THINK YOU ARE ALL OLD ENOUGH TO PUT YOUR NAME UNDER WHAT YOU WRITE, INSTEAD OF HIDDING OURSELVES UNDER NICKNAMES THAT YOUR CHILDREN WOULD CHOOSE BETTER ONES. AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES CAPT????? COME ON...ONLY IN AIR MACAU YOU ARE SO CALLED CAPT!!!!! LIKE YOU SAID, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS.