PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2008, 14:09
Greg_ATCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Misinterpretation NeoDude...I wasn't trying to be confrontational there...I was genuinely asking him to clarify the reasoning behind the scenario because I never understood fully what he meant. I'm very appreciative of the advice given and promise you it is being taken on board. I can't see what was confrontational about my last post as I'm listening to what vercingetorix is saying and asked him to elaborate. I'll take your comment on the chin as I don't want to be arguing about it. The bit at the end of my post about abreviations and acronyms did sound a bit cheeky...it was supposed to be a joke on my part because I don't understand them all as yet, but I never took into consideration it may be hard for someone reading the post to see that. Sorry...yet again! This forum is hard work...it seems anything confrontational sparks people into a keyboard FRENZY! I thought it was fun and games and a chance to get info!? Unless you have 40 years experience and know Nats inside out it seems being wrong or inaccurate is a definite No No! I'm chilled and Im having fun understanding bits and pieces from you guys...I think alot of others need to be more 'relaxed' about the forum and it's content. Lets be honest, if you read something on this which contradicted your working practice withing the workplace, would you change your working practice because of what you read in the forum? Thats why instead of beating the sh*t out of people with verbal punches, lets just laugh...then correct them! that includes me!

Last edited by Greg_ATCO; 19th Feb 2008 at 14:21.