PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2008, 01:57
JV126

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That container is not even owned by CA. It is a depot for spare parts that the cadets happen to just sit that day. I too, while waiting for my flight has sat there and had a conversation with the mechanics and it is unfair to say that this is a whole reflection of the school....

c'mon guys, can't you smell someone who is just trying to blemish the school's reputation.

Come to the school, go to flight ops, the school classrooms and the simulators and then judge for yourself. Ignore these photos that has only one purpose but to destroy the school.

MP was kicked out of Omni and CA because of stupidity and unprofessionalism and up to now is still destroying the good reputation of Capt Gomez and CA with his co-horts out of bitterness.

Things has now started to really move and I am pleased with the results.
It may not be as quick as I wanted to but as someone has said, they have just been hounded by management issues and is now being full addressed.

To those FOOLS who is desperately trying to destroy the name of my school, get a life !!! mga tanga.....

To MP and whoever is paying you to do this - I HAVE A CPL/IR SO DON'T EVEN START WITH ME ABOUT THIS US HAVING NO EXPERIENCE demeaning us cadets. Isaksak mo sa baga mo, bobo !!! Bastos ka talaga. Pati pangalan ng kaibigan naming instructor, idinamay mo pa. What a real jerk you are.