PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA flight dispatcher license
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2008, 09:47
Lauderdale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agree with PNY

Its all about making sure you have done your homework before you make your choice as to which school/license you will attend/obtain.

Check out references, call schools, ask yourself what you want out of it depending on your personal circumstances (area of the world you want to work etc) and yes even post on PPRUNE.

However it is your own responsability to make sure you make the right choice - but also it is the responsability of those of us within the industry who are licensed to give responsable advise! Like PNY who has taken the time to go into detail in every post but always made it clear that it is just his personal opinion.

There is a lot of money involved once you make your choice, and often careers are made or set back at this early point. I have always said that it is all about self motivation, determintion and hard work if you succeed or not within this industry - having said that anyone who requires advice is more than welcome to PM me (I have done the FAA license in the US, Jeppesen in Europe and UKOMA in the UK amongst others) so I do like to think I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Amen.