PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MoD fury as Brown wields axe
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2008, 19:51
Grimweasel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sure that Argentina/China et al are laughing all the way to the tank park with these cuts. It beggars belief that HMG think less of Defence than other stupid lefty social programmes that keep useless oxygen thieves in flats, paid for by the Tax payer. I'm sick of handing out taxes to house these vermin that have cash etc handed to them on a platter.
The best thing we can all do is leave. After all why should one put one's life on the line fighting for a public / government that couldn't give a toss, to be frank??

It's all well and good handing out money to these low life idiots that have no ambition in life other than to sponge off the state, but without defence of the national interests they may be no 'state' in the future.

Did HMG not cut the services back to bare bones in the 30's just prior to WWII?? In a world with diminishing natural resources and an insatiable global demand for them, we need to start building a credible defence force to protect our resources etc from other states, not cutting them to the bone!

I really hope that wretch Brown comes a cropper with this one and leaves a legacy as the man that broke the UK