PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Feb 2008, 19:44
CEO PITA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QR

Why would i be jelues on someone who chouse to share and save money thats there choice and i shouldnt care but thing is that wh have to have same money or type of accomodation becouse if i have 3 kids and am capt am doing same job as single capt so why should he be treated as lower staff . Senority ?? There are a lot capt and f/o s with 4 dig s/n which has not been given villa or f/o s apartment and fo new jojners its a part of deal thats not good for this people becouse longer you stay in QR worse you are treated !
Single pilots dont cost airline for school and tickets and medical so that means that we should take 12 k and let them stay in same apartment with f/o s or mechanic ? Am against that . I have 1 kid and it was my decision i dont deserve more or less of any other capt in QR .
Etihad is simple : Villas for all pilots ! You want to share ? I dont care. But if i start counting o he is sharing and i have wife and kid so i will not save so much and i get jelues thats a different story. Thats means i would be an ash...l !