PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2008, 14:01
Sand4Gold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cazatou and John Purdey,

The only thing you two bring to the party is an abstract thought process, which I, for one, have great difficulty in following.

John Purdey,

Version 1.

Davaar Lad. As it happens, I recall more than once finding myself inadverently entering IMC, usually mist over the sea off Sicily and over the N German plain in typically wintery conditions (admittedly fixed wing), and I did the obvious and sensible thing, which was to make a steady rate one turn away! What would you have done? Regards JP
Version 2.

Davaar Lad. As it happens, I recall more than once finding myself inadverently entering IMC at very low level, usually in mist over the sea off Sicily and several times over the N German plain in typically wintery conditions (admittedly fixed wing), and I did the obvious and sensible thing, which was to go straight onto instruments and make a steady rate one turn away! What would you have done? Regards JP
(AA's highlights)

I was waiting for Version 3; how you're still walking God's earth JP I'll never know.

Cazatou,

Your scratchings head off in in all sorts of directions, some totally irrelevant to the thrust of this thread.

Both of you, state your case that will convince us mortals that the finding of grossly negligent (beyond any doubt whatsoever) should be upheld.

AA