PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Interview
Thread: CHC Interview
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2008, 12:22
madman1145

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those fellows who need to know what the psychometric test is all about, there was an article in a norwegian flight magazine from the shrinks themself, describing pretty much the whole deal (so no secrets) - but you have to read norwegian to understand it ..

Never the less, check my website www.madman.dk and click on "Pilot Education" - then click the button "Test and Interview" under Part III - you might find what you need to know what it's all about when it comes to the psychometric tests - and in English - unless they have changed the tests the last year or so ..

Concerning the sim-test - well, pretty much asked to do the same as when taking an IR test plus an engine failure ..
What they are looking for there is beside your handling and skills, your co-work with the other pilot (you are the skipper in the sim) ..
And show up rested and fresh, because finding yourself in a S61 sim and having to perform your best takes strength - don't do like me meeting in the morning after getting up at night, taking a trainride and flight to Stavanger only having had some 4 hours of sleep - that can fail you ..

And about taking the shrink test before hand - well, don't you think you will be evaluated harder when you show up at the same shrink taking a similary test you just took previously. I think so - might not be in your favor ..

- madman - passed shrink, failed sim, can apply later ..