PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2008, 05:47
Mikkideez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You read this thread long enough, and you feel a lot of individuals have no idea what they are talking about.

I am sure that Clark Aviation have all the best intentions to provide world class training...it just so happen that they may be hounded by management issues, and maybe even fall short of expectation of some. But I am sure they are finding ways to fix the problem...it may just be taking just a tad bit too long for others to understand.

Personally I don't have any idea what's going on at Clark, where the students are at this point with regards to their training, nor do I want to side with anyone. Just my opinion, give them a chance...HELP them out, don't chastice them.

For those who criticize a lot on this thread, if your a seasoned pilot....be a bit more professional on criticizm, if you're a newbie....patience is a virtue, and in this profession, especially here in RP, a lot of patience is needed. So relax lang tayo mga pare, let's have a couple of beers...I've got the first round.

Cheers and happy flying. Ciao.

PS Alpha12039...grow up man! "See you in the line?" or "It's endorsing time"? If you are at Cebu Pacific, you should know that a majority of the pilots DO NOT believe in that anymore. I sure hope YOU are sharp, cause you sure talk like you are...if you are really from Cebu Pacific. Cheers brother, safe flight.