PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2008, 05:04
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha12039

Alhpa12039 said
you two should be grateful that someone is pointing out the anomalies within the walls of Clark Aviation.
==================
We will be grateful to the people who will stand out and can make changes to the problems that you have pointed out.

I keep on reading your post. You are not pointing out problems, but adding rumors. YOu even create stories. Management admits the fact that there are management issues thats why they are trying to bring in more management people with real experience.

While they have to still show their capabilities, we give them the benefit of the doubt.

We will be grateful to these people who can create changes. We despise people who create rumors. I think your intelligent mind knows that you are the latter.
==================
Alpha12039 said
my dear cadets you haven't seen up to how high this conspiracy reaches. its beyong ATO, Internal Revenue, Immigration, it goes all the way to the top.
==================
Now you're not just pinning CA, but the whole system. ATO? BIR? Immigration? It seems you're new to the country. Where have you been? and you're bitterness to your experience is coming out. Are you sure that you've never been to this organization??

Not being connected to this organization, makes me really wonder how much effort you are putting into this one.

You're credibility is starting to go down.

====================

Alpha12039 said

yor parents who paid your tuition. maybe they should have did their research before deciding on choosing Clark Aviation.

Is this place really world class ?? ask yourselves that.

If you don't, then keep on convincing yourself that it will be alright in the end. but its not the end yet so it won't be alright.

good luck to you dodos!!!!

=================================================

We thank you for your insight. But please, stop adding rumors, saying that you're not part of this organization and yet knows so much about it. Creating extra effort to pull it down.

If a psychologist were to read you're post, he would know how bitter/hatred you have in this organization. Well, we really dont need a psychologist. Its obvious!

Posting the CEO dance with his girls? So what? TELL ME A PERSON WHO DONT DANCE?? Geez.. thats so immature posting that!

You just want to destroy his credibility like what they have done to you. Bringing you down.

Bitterness and Hatred i sense in you Alpha12039!

Tip: Dont spend so much time in this thread. Its obvious you just want to bring it down with you. YOUR NOT EVEN PART OF THIS as you said! Crab mentality!

Now thats what you call, unprofessional