PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet (Merged 30/05)
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2008, 20:15
HandoverRichard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sad, bitter, angry folk...

Rumour is the shares WILL be suspended tomorrow." That was Feb 12 you posted that. Sorry Hudson, it's the end of the week and it seems we're still trading. Was everybody else as astonished as me that Hudson got it wrong? Again?

"Career not gone the way you hoped ?" Nicely said, 8che. I'm thinking he didn't make the grade somewhere along the line in his bitter (non-)life. Or did one of our beautiful girls not give you the attention you’d hoped for?

Or is BA giving you a little 'helping hand' to write your malice?

Give up dude. Silverjet is made up of a tight-knit, very proud team of people of a quality you'll never have to privilege of being associated with. Hard as you try, it'll take a whole lot more than your drivel to break our morale.

Seats are being sold and the cash is coming in. We don't need, nor do we want, sad people like yourself writing any nonsense that comes into your little worthless head then hoping we'll forget what you said. Or are there a few other voices there too, Huddy?

Egnxema, sunny girl stand in line too. Lots of “from the horse’s mouth” hearsay, and no statements to back any of it up. You fire your guns then scurry off to hide in your corner. When are idiots like you going to start holding your hands up and owning up when you get one of your nasty little predictions wrong? Never of course. Seems to me you rely on being able to say what you want and not be reminded later about how wrong you got it. Not anymore. From this day on, every time any of you makes a prediction on this thread which does not eventuate, I will personally post a comment to point it out for everyone to read. Like I'm doing now.

Hudson, if you ain't getting any at home, you can pay for it you know...it can do wonders to release some of your anger. Either you need to talk to someone about this, or you ought to take your mailicious, nasty, bitter little demeanour to some camp in the Middle East, there are groups of people there you could relate to.