PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline choice?
Thread: Airline choice?
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2000, 23:08
VelvetStrokes

Unhappy

Well chaps, I have to say that I fly quite a bit, especially on Midland - the company's choice it is true.

However, I have nearly always been treated with courtesy by the cabin staff. Due to a dietary requirement, I have special meals, which the catering do not always understand. Yes, I need copious amounts of alcohol in/with my meal. Seriously, the FAs have done their best to rectify the deficiency, getting extra fruit or rolls, without making me feel I'm being a nuisance.

They are usually very pleasant to deal with, apart from one or two odd bods. So yes, I would and have flown BD, even when I pay.

And yes, I have flown frequently with several other airlines that fly out from UK to wherever both longhaul and shorthaul.

I've had good and bad flights on major airlines; and chaps the good outweighs the bad. And I have to say, it's the staff that makes the difference, that includes the flight crew who get me there safely, the FAs who make or break the journey with their attitudes, the check in and other staff. All these determine which airline I fly with, and in the end, as I control / influence my travel budget, who I and 600 of my staff / colleagues fly with too.

------------------
Stroke me and I purr rrrrrr

but remember I have claws as well