PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAT vs FTE
Thread: OAT vs FTE
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2008, 20:36
Philpaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Why Oh Why.....

I find it interesting that you rarely see any [credible] integrated students have a bad word to say about the modular route, yet mod students seem rarely able to return the favour....instead insisting that Mod is the ONLY route to go and you must be braindead to go integrated.
I think its a matter of jealousy tbh. Why would anybody care that anyone is going integrated? Or on the other hand people going modular? Its there money, there decision and there career choice to make. If you want to go to OAT/FTE/CTC its up to you. If you'd prefer to save the extra money for your TR and go modular thats your choice too. If you make the wrong choice its your fault also.
People on Pprune should spend more time worrying about there own decisions than slating other peoples. Maybe then they'd have a better chance of making the right choice (ie.the one that suits them best). At at the end of the day isn't that what its all about? Choosing the school that suits you best. Its immature jealousy that fuels these arguments and people asking advice on here dont need it.

My advice; speak to the students, visit the schools and most importantly dont be swayed by anyone else! ITS YOUR CHOICE!

Phil