PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKFT (Rainbow Air) Full JAA ATPL
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2008, 09:37
Captain_Morgan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cabin Doors, or Daniel or anyone who wants to know more about Rainbow contact me directly at [email protected]

I am a former student and also employee of Rainbow Air Academy...

THEY NEED TO BE SHUTDOWN ASAP..!!

AND I NEED HELP LETTERS SENT EMAILED HOWEVER TO THE OKALHOMA CITY OFFICE OF THE FAA do not send them to Long Beach FSDO they are worthless...!! Send them directly to OKLAHOMA...

Please help shutdown Rainbow before more people are scammed..!!

Also if you have been ripped off by them there is quite possibly a Class Action Lawsuit being developed rigth now, we need contact info & a brief descirption of what has happened & any proof or eveidence you may have available (dont send it just describe it) I am perosnally trying to develop a class action suit against Ray Grimmett & Rainbow Air Academy, I do have a very very high power Attorney looking at the case & he is going to try & build enough people to get a class action suit going & put Ray out of business for good.. He owes me around $20,000+ dollars & I know of atleast 5-6 others currently in the same boat.. We all need your help to join together & sue the pants off this dirtbag.

If your just a concerned aviator then again PLEASE write to Oklahoma City FAA office requesting a thourough inspection of Rainbow By Oklahoma City personnel, also write TSA they are out of TSA compliance too.. Write the CA State Labor Board they violate labor laws daily by having foriegners perform employment duties & also the INTERNSHIP program IS NOT VALID nor is it State or Federally authorized & therefore highly illegal in the united states..... Just please take 15min & write some regulatory bodies the more letters the better the chances of someone waking up..!!!

Sincerly
Steven Morgan