PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Happy at work? Airlines with good working morale
Old 15th Feb 2008, 08:08
BigginHillBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Saffron. You entertain me with your brilliant detective work "the sender is ex military & has not adjusted to civvie life even though they left 20 years ago". Nothing could be farther from the truth. Never been near anything military, I have a big family and worked for a national flag carrier for years. Dont worry - Im not offended by your comments. Just amused how you come to your conclusions from that word most people relate to as positive. Gentle-men. So back to the subject.

Anyway - thanks Basil for your input to the original question. I think I agree with you in many ways. Salary is of course important (as in any profession), and yes good maintenance of A/C. In my work Ive found that good and supportive communication between management and crews does so much good. From what I understand, that is what Southwest is all about too. I will try to find some literature on that.

My company is good in most ways and we take pride in our work. However, I guess there is always room for improvement so therefore its nice to hear from people with experience in the field.

Thanks ..........Gentlemen and ladies.