PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2008, 08:43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've given up even commenting on the debt situation. Worst of the lot is that the DAA are quite happy to use their PR people to fight their case, but Cork Airport management can't do the same because they're employed by the DAA. That's why nobody has been able to get the Aer Rianta International issue into the media.

On to more mundane matters... What's being constructed by the bus stop? It looks like it might just be something to shelter bus passengers/smokers when it's raining and the wind is coming from the east, but just wondering.

Talking of which, I used the Skylink bus service last night. Numbers seem to have picked up on it a bit. I still think a few small route tweeks like serving the train station and having a stop in town that is served by both routes so that it has a more regular service would benefit them.

And something that is more of a pax question. Does the airport have any bike parking facilities for passengers? I'm going to be making a short day trip that will require no hand baggage, so still being in post-Christmas health kick mode, I though I might cycle up. Maybe I should be asking if there are showers