PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Europe - changes at the top
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2008, 21:44
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carrier pigeon just arrived from Lisbon with the hot snot on why the person in question is no longer wielding the big stick he so loved.

It should come as no surprise to those in the know that he had often been heard to say (whilst in the 'right' company) that NJE is a Portuguese company that should be run by Portuguese people. It seems he told upper, upper management that the Director of Training "must" appoint a Portuguese Safety Officer (is the current one on the way out?).

Despite being told that the decision was not his he raised his voice again and was consequently turfed out on his ear. It seems that upper, upper management finally discovered a backbone. Who'd a thort it? Interestingly there has been no attempt by the company to sugar the pill, he was fired with a capital 'F'. Always one to revel in others being unceremoniously put down and belittled this will really have stung him.

Cancel that cuckoo clock! I want my money back!!

So who will be next? My money is on the last of the big screamers (at his staff), the Director of Finance and a fleet manager, lapdog to the recently departed one. Sheeeyit, at this rate NJE might finally be a company worth working for. One day.