PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything besides Air Serv? Not to beat a dead horse...
Old 12th Feb 2008, 12:02
MungoP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again... PLANE TROUBLE, take the opportunity to read through some of the threads relating to AirServ... you'l find about 80% are positive and the rest are either misinformed or relating to a few guys who fell out with the company for whatever reason... it happens.
MAF is from my understanding a religious based organisation that puts spreading the word as its main priority and does good work as well... I believe that you do not get paid by MAF, you arrange sponsorship from the congregation of your local church ... but I may be wrong just as those who've never worked with ASI (AirServ) are mostly wrong.

Those of us that have worked with ASI did so because we needed a change, wanted some interesting flying in places we wouldn't otherwise get to see and generally, at times where money was not a big issue...
BY FAR, the overwhelming majority of us have never regretted it.... and have made some good friends.
If you can afford to ignore the money issue I suggest that you contact them.