PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Farnborough Operations Jobs?
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2008, 09:39
ops_slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there

I cant really say too much about TAG as I dont know them, but I have recently been to interview at Gama too so will gladly share what i found out.

Seems like a very good set up indeed. Nice offices and great fleet with varied and changable destinations! Ambulance work seems to keep them entertained too.

People were nice and friendly, seems a laid back, but obviously hard working team. Certianly whilst I was being interviewed the bods in the ops team were getting on with quite a few phone calls and having a joke amongst themsevles too - something i hope to be a part off in the not to distant future!

Roster has recently changed - they now have a roster published 3 months in advance, 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts, with 2 days 2 nights. it works like some airlines ive been to whereby in 10 weeks you work 8 weeks of 4 on 4 off and then 2 weeks of cover.

money seemed to be in line with others too if not slightly better. with their recent expansion plans announced and investment i did get a fuzzy feeling about this lot, so am waiting for a call!

good luck finding a job.

Ops_Slave.