PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - thanks pprune for deleting a important thread!
Old 12th Feb 2008, 02:23
GATZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well if it where a CV then yes

That last persons Comment was spot on.
You Jet Driver Wanted to hound me for my spelling.

Yes my spelling is ****e but so is my keyboard skills too.
I would of course pay more attention to my spelling if it was a CV but it is not is it?!

do you speak the Queens english when you down the pub in you casual clothing erm no you don't.

But yet you insist on correcting every minuscule spelling mistake i make

i can take criticisms very well.

but look at the Anti type response jetdriver said:

"Ah yes, that important thread.

The one in which you started every sentence with a small letter and then proceeded to mis-spell every third word"

wouldn't the correct response be this?

"yes Gatzy your thread was indeed deleted because of potential legal issues bla bla can i suggest you reiterate some points to me again as there are a few spelling mistakes"
you may very good at English and i do envy that but your civil skills stink.

And Being good at English Doesn't make one a better pilot anymore than it makes one a good Doctor.
In fact my very own Doc Has Mild Dyslexia (oh look i spelled that Write(or Right(never remember which it is))) his hand writing is absolutely appalling but i always managed to get the right prescription.

And Yes i have dyslexia it is a minor hurdle for me.
but i cope with it
My ability for learning things of a practical nature is increased because of this problem.
i went solo in 10 hours. i was commented by a professional pilot who was my instructor that he never found anyone that understands VOR Tracking in Reverse Sensing in the first RNAV Lesson
I got my PPL in the minimum flight time because of my Drive and passion for aviation.
yet i got a poor grade for my English Standard.

Alot of people in UK Aviation are high academic achievers and alot of Academic achievers have the money privilege and went to quite good schools.
they become pilots with the help of there parents they don't quite have the same passion for aviation as someone of the under privileged.
Some of thoose people a ****e pilots but still make it because mum and dad want to see there little preciouses get there licences so they can show off to there friend`s "oh my little Angel tommy is a trainee airline pilot" but they have thrown tonnes of cash at there little darlings to get them through the PPL.

I know this is true i go to Uni with lot of these so called Privileged ones and all they want to do is piss about cause the know they`ll get bailed out by there folks all the

but seem to look down on those that cant spell or haven't Achieved much in an academic way as if there a bit of ****e on there shiny tan brogues.

those that work at other jobs for years to get enough revenue together for an PPL/CPL IR seem to be more focused on the subject in hand and help and encourage all privileged or not

so do me a favour mr Jetdriver shove your shiny tan Brogues up your Rusty bullet hole.

your comments and those of you supporters have not done anything to sway me and in fact it drives me to a stronger stance on my points and succeeding in my dream.

DR Gonzo how would i struggle with the syllabus ?
Being unable to spell does not make one unable to read.
Also since when have ATPL Exams been written?
My attidude? i think your the one with the attitude for having a go a me for saying
"this is bollocks as it is not a forum of English" so you say i have a "poor attitude" for rightly saying the facts?

Being a butcher no thanks hate site of blood and boy in my military career have i seen Blood!.

All I came on here for was to ask for people who had mishap with flight schools in the states to "send me there story's" yes i have had a mishap with a certain flight school but i was aware of the legal issues with this forum hence why i ask "to send me there story's".
I am also aware of the search facility on this website and use this quite often (that is why i don't post often because i have successfully searched for them)
but it racks me off when people say "do a search!"
Of course i have done a search but guess what all that sort of story are deleted because of a said flight schools litigation threats.
so rather than hound me about using the search facility think and wonder if i did do this and the search did not come up trumps!

i am prepared to fight not only solving mine but everybody's issue with USA JAA flightschools i am sick to the back teethe of these people getting away with this draconian treatment.
we cannot warn people on here of a certain flightschools record of **** treatment
I believe in consumer rights that is why i am doing this not because theres a hidden agenda.

if you went to a restaurant where the waiter pisses in your soup you would tell you mates that not to go to said restaurant.
so why is there any hidden agendas?

Thanks Nichibei for your post but i cannot discuss publicly About my problems with any said flight school out of fear of litigation

ENDEX