PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neighbours war with wounded soldiers families
Old 11th Feb 2008, 22:13
wondermum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSAFA Norton House opens on 14th Feb 2008

Just to let anyone know who still peeps onto this thread, that myself and the little terrors (aka TnT) visited SSAFA Norton House today and my have they done us proud. TnT tested the many child friendly facilities and were rather suitably impressed too , and have been asking, can we visit again?!!

The house is FANTASTIC - is that loud enough?!!! I was stunned by the effort and attention to detail, not only does it feel like that home from home, it has a really wondeful, calm and friendly atmosphere. A dream come true.

I was also very impressed with the two house managers, who most certainly seem to fit the bill. It will certainly be a case of suck n see, but i wish them the best of British with such a crucial task.

SSAFA have indeed done us proud and have set themselves exceedingly high standards for the next house near to Selly Oak (an offer has been accepted, we're at that wonderful planning permission stage), but they have the heart and expertise to succeed, and I know that we shall.

Well guys n gals it is also so much credit to you and fellow arrsers n any other kindred, from my heart, thank you