PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - thanks pprune for deleting a important thread!
Old 11th Feb 2008, 19:39
juststartin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm, yet another thread on here that has descended into a war of words between the original poster and everyone else.

I thought the whole point of this site is to "discuss" different aspects of the industry - whether we have the same opinion or not.

So why is it, that I read so many posts, what ever they are about, and the first reply is - "you cant spell", "spellin is crap" blah blah blah!!

If someone writes something on here, I will read it, and if needs be, and appropriate, I will reply with my thoughts. I wont just start berating and insulting whoever it is just because of his/her spelling errors - I find the whole episode quite sad to be honest.

Even if gatzy does turn out to be a wind-up merchant with his spellin mistakes - the issue still stands that certain individuals cant wait to shoot some one down because of grammar mistakes or punctuation errors.

Do me and probably a large number of other people on here - if you havent got anything to say........JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING!!!!