PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are we really going with the IMC rating?
Old 11th Feb 2008, 15:08
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The executive committee may not be prepared to deal with you directly, however I am and will take whatever needs to be fed into them for decision. Unless of course you ego does not allow you to interact with a mere underling?
Come on Bose, you cant have it both ways, on the one hand you praise AOPA for playing by the rules (and rightly so) and on the other want you and I to play by different rules. I dont do that.

You have not answered 421C's question, you have just side stepped the question.
You know I havent. The question is hypothetical as I havent seen the agreement AOPA signed. Therefore I dont know their terms of reference.

Do you?

If the agreement says AOPA is prevented from summarising the issues discussed and the stance that AOPA took, then I would have refused to sign the agreement on the basis that it was unreasonable. If on the other hand the agreement said AOPA was not entitled to publish the minutes of the meeting (but inter alia could summarise the issues discussed etc) then I would have signed the agreement and played by the rules.