PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are we really going with the IMC rating?
Old 11th Feb 2008, 09:38
FullyFlapped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bose,

Thanks for the detail. My initial reaction was to be a little unhappy that a bunch of unelected people who I have never even met can claim to represent my views as a member (actually, that should be 'customer' really, since 'member' implies share ownership if AOPA is a Ltd company). However, if making sure your voice is heard on something you feel deeply about is as easy as volunteering, then I guess it's down to each of us to either get stuck in or "get off the pot" by ceasing to pay subs. Fair enough. I still don't understand this apparent lack of transparency or unwillingness to publish working group ... err, "workings" ... but perhaps that's something else that could be changed from the inside.

Rustle,

Good post bose.

If you need any assistance collecting or collating this data give me a shout: I'm always happy to assist a worthwhile initiative, not so keen on helping folk on their ego trips
You know matey, if you keep this up, your nose is going to stay that colour permanently ...