PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AJX Roadshow
Thread: AJX Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2008, 06:21
pigdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AJX Roadshow

Have heard that AJX ( air japan) are coming to Australia for a roadshow soon. Its linked with one ( maybe more) recruitment companies, to try and get a few new pilots for the pax operation.
I believe they will be in Sydney in the coming weeks.
I wonder if they actually expext ANY one to turn up.????
Lets face it, with the current failure rate on transition course,(and length of course??!!!),strong Oz dollar, and no pay rises's in almost 6 years, why go????
I have spoken to a few drivers who went there , and they say nothing has changed since they started. The company is always trying to screw them ( very japanese / asian ), and they are about to start more back of the clock flying!!?? Nothing has been done about increasing time off, days at home etc ( always minimum, and never anything extra ), and even the cargo side (AJV I think??) get more time off, money, and respect from management!!!!
Apart from the recent business class tickets which have been offered to pilots ( which should be part of the contract anyway!!!!! ), nothing has changed !!!!
So if you are really bored, and want to have a laugh at what these guys are offering, go along..............