PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPRUNE has gone tech!
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2001, 13:41
N380UA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning Danny,

First of, I must join the others in congratulating you and the other pprune managers to a great job. Thank you all. Pprune is truly an amazing site with all aspects of flight. Whether to just keep up with industry news, what employer has the better ops. or how to get the job with the nice view up front etc., its all there. Anyone in the aviation -"family"- Industry ought to be connected to this network. As it was mentioned, it seem as though there are some fellow members that are just out to score up a high number on the counter, were as others don't really care much for it. As Vfrpilotpb noted, I would be happy to contribute, financially or in any other way to the network. However, at the moment I am somewhat reluctant, as I foresee active contributing fraternity members on the network with a sincere cause and non-contributing members just out for a good laugh. I'm sure that many fellow ppruners may feel the same way and so my question arises; What have you planed to really differentiate between pay and non paying members other that adding a nice picture and a counter title next to the handle?

With my highest regards to you and your team.
Cheers.