PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are we really going with the IMC rating?
Old 10th Feb 2008, 20:12
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beagle. I am sorry but your constant know it all digs do your cause no good either. I made a statement that was the AOPA position as outlined to me and minuted in the MWG minutes. Ask Mandy for a copy or better still come to the MWG meetings. I will be coming to the Instructor group meetings staring 9th April.

You chose to try and make some sort of a point by attacking me as usual. You choose to dig endlessly. If you are so close to AOPA policy then why not out your self? I know who you are, perhaps you will do others credit.

Fuji. AOPA asked EASA for nothing. They presented a case and they will continue to do so. Who knows what the future will hold.

I have refrained from making comment about your campaign as I said I would, you clearly have an issue with AOPA for whatever reason. Chipping away to try and score points does you no credit.

AOPA do not think that the IMC in it's CURRENT format will be accepted by the Europeans. However if in the course of convincing them there is a case to allow it to stay for the UK others choose to adopt it then all the better.