PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots stabbed whilst airborne
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2008, 11:07
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pinky mate.....couldnt agree more,no argument here,....believe me mate,I,m only doing it because we are running into brick walls when it comes to solving this dilemma and I refuse to let happen to me what happened to the boys on 911........

....but the programme is running well and the use of FAM,,s is working,they are a deterent,and most of us take the time "sharpen our skills"......there is of course a huge chance of not finding ones target....dont argue that at all,but until we start coming up with "meaningful solutions"....Ill go with the solution(that suits my situation)as of now......mate!!! I,m as pro-active about finding solutions as the next joker......but look at whats at stake here.....endless arguments for sure

......my moneys on the fact that if you are on my aircraft and somebody tries to take it away for any reason,you can be assured that I will do my best ,at all costs ,not to let it happen........dont know what else to tell you.

by the way......I noted your note,and most of us can find the side of a barn door as well