PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JPA and their appalling administrating
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2008, 10:32
HeliAviator

Just beating the air into submission!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After a recent correspondence received I must inform you that I have been informed, that the small claim court is not the legal method to proceeding when all other paths fail. When I took the initial action I was presented incorrect legal advice, which I naturally took verbatim. A limited transcript of the correspondence is posted at www.heliaviator.co.uk and this explains the situation pertaining to the matter.

There was intention to mislead and I apologies to those who may feel this is the case. I merely wished to find a resolution to my issue and to highlight the problems faced by others in similar situations. I have always advised the the full and correct path of resolution be followed before undertaking legal action and then only with the advice of a solicitor.

I have deliberately not taken a swipe at the three services or the admin/HR personnel therein, I have never had an issue in this area and they have tried, albeit unsuccessfully to resolve the issue on my behalf numerous times and I thank them for that. The issue is still unresolved, though as of last week there is a very helpful chap working on it and I have been paid up to date now, though still at the old rate!

So, to those considering the small claims court route, I would council against it as it would appear it is the incorrect legal process and it may well cost you money.

HA