PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2008, 18:09
BizJetJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have they been in a citation?

The ONE page of their website states that "The premium aircraft for use on short haul flights within Europe for ranges of 1600nm and less are Citation 2 aircraft."

Do you think they have realised that Cessna have managed to produce several models of the Citation since the Citation 2 was first flown in 1977?

And apparently "The aircraft has the facilities of more expensive executive aircraft, including wash rooms and can be made to serve hot food, cold food or various types of drinks according to the advance requirements of the various clients."

Come on Mark and who ever else at Unique Air thinks they know a thing or two about corporate jets...tell me where the wash rooms are situated? It's hard enough to get your kaks down in the back, let alone wash your hands, that's unless you want to wash them with the chemical solution when you try and flush it. Oh and if you could direct me to where the ovens are situated i'd love to serve the hot food up...all i can manage to heat up is a cup of coffee and that's normally luke warm!

I'd suggest it more useful to not bother with the website and just BullHuHmm down the phone to the poor unsuspecting cheapskate who thinks he's getting a good deal when he uses Unique Air.

Best Wishes!