PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom UK
Thread: Zoom UK
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2008, 00:38
Airhostessdream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zoom structure

I personally do not agree that it was sour grapes for my experience or being bitter towards other successful applicants.
You see Zoom is not the airline I really wanted to work for it was basically a way to get 6months long haul experience, having just finished at BMI.
But I thought as it is another airline doing long haul I should give it a try.

The whole formal structure did annoy me as I felt I interacted well at the group excerise and I saw people in my group who really got involved equally and they also found the tests okay, so suprisingly when not one candidate from my table was not given the opportunity to do a 2-2-1, It made me feel appearance, looks, Impression and judgement must come into it but what they felt would suit their airline.

I have never ever not gone through to a 2-2-1 interview as I always present myself well and I have have over 10 years of face to face customer service. I just feel how can you anticipate an individuals character and suitablity for a role just by one team assesment and a test. There has to be more to it.
Just rather annoyed I wasted £15 to not even have a chance to do a personal interview and see what they thought.

And they also kept my photo.
I think we are all entitled to share our experience even If it is moaning. But I am alright now, time to grab other opportunites that I really wanted to do.
Some rather petty and judgemental individuals on here don't you think Egypt. Great meeting you again. Have a fablous day folks