PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 8th Feb 2008, 10:39
B747dreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA Recruitment

Hello everyone

Congratulations to everyone leaving the holding pool and getting on courses and all those getting through the interviews.

I just would like to ask a couple of questions regarding working for BA. I have flown as Cabin Crew this was nearly 10 years ago now but always wanted to return. Working for one of the best companies in the business is now my aim.

Each time the recruit they seem to ask for different types of qualifications, what do I need. I have O Level A Levels and Degree. My only draw back seems to be the lack of O level Maths and Language qualifications.

If there is anyone working for the company or a trainer I would be glad of the advice. I also wonder my chances as I now in my late 30's, do you need to be young to get into BA as is now the case with charter airlines.

I have asked the question before but haven't applied yet as each recruitment campaign seems different. I am wondering if I should give up the idea if it's something that may never happen. I am not worried about which fleet I would get allocated I would just appreciate the chance of working in the job again.

Thanks