PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Phuket Air Safety Issues
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2008, 00:28
avia77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Looks like I touched a raw nerve!

I have surely touched a raw nerve. Boo hoo! I feel really sorry for you. One thing I am now sure of you must be one of the following

1. The former fly by night CP they kicked out, <quote> the no good pilot with a bad atitude and inflated ego<quote>. If you are this guy, did Phuket Air remiburse you to fly deadhead and what about your personal bills?
OR
2. You must be one of the other pilots/FEs they kicked out, <quote> the fly by night mercenaries, trouble makers and bandwagon jumpers who other airlines wouldnt even touch with a barge pole <quote> If you are one of those guys all the best on finding you next part time job.

How do I know this, you may wonder? Hell with the kind of insider details you have and the fact that you are in BKK, you either work for them or were working for them. IF they are so bad as you think, why did you work for them in the first place. If you didnt work with them and you are getting all this from an insider, both of you need to a get a life! and while you are at it best of luck on finding your next fix! If you found one, who hired you? They must be pretty desperate for crew??? I know some other mercanaries who would be intrested in knowing.