PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zoom UK
Thread: Zoom UK
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2008, 23:37
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As from spelling etc... this is a form so if people dont spell word correct or short talk then it's up to them

Umm - No. Actually, the forum rules, found in the FAQ that 007bhoy clearly hasn't bothered to read, specifically require that your posts be in English: Nokia text speak isn't allowed, which is why several of his posts have been deleted.

If you wish your contribution to be taken seriously, it would be wise to write in a manner that helps people to read and understand your point of view. If you choose to write in an incoherent babble that is missing the most basic levels of punctuation, grammar and spelling then it should come as no surprise that others won't take you seriously - after all, the only evidence available for their making a judgement is what you have written.

Zoom have the absolute right to conduct an interview in any way they choose, and if they wish to hire people other than some of you, then that's up to them. I've been turned down twice recently - the most recent one can't even be bothered to write/phone/email with a No: Just phone calls to the lucky ones - Life goes on. I don't whine about it in a public internet forum because that would make me look foolish and petty - some of you may wish to consider that as an option and grow up a little.