PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air ambulance/ Police- winching/ onshore rescue
Old 7th Feb 2008, 20:46
Russell Sprout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flippin eck guys, yet another Prune pissing contest,

Crab,

I don't think for one moment you were born with a yellow helmet and i see through your threads that you ooze the ethos of being the dogs dangles that the military drummed into me too, by hinting that only you and the military can do it but no one else can. I also see you standing in line one day, queuing for a police/ AA job just like the rest of us..... What i'm hinting at is that when you do, you will realize that you got the job due to your experience level and that the skills you use positioning a helicopter feet away from a motorway light stantion at a big smash is the same proven skill that you use in your current job...... Just remember that one day you too will be a Civvy w&*nker that is more than capable of doing the job like the rest of us.

Flaxton,

Sign me up for some of that winching malarkey!!!! It's about time that Air Ambulances became useful emergency service platforms....... any sniff of a fire bucket too?

Jackjack,