PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing evidence that the downturn is upon us....
Old 7th Feb 2008, 15:54
Nichibei Aviation
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read my previous posts the answer is there, ie, no airline hires a 200 hour pilot unless it is desperate.
Airlines in Europe require an average of 500 hours total time.

As to your insults, you may keep them for yourself.

There are not many flight school employees wandering around on Pprune and it is because they don't take the time to answer to people like you.
So don't take advantage of my willingness to share information (within my field of expertise) to start throwing critics just to make yourself feel smarter or whatever emotions you are experiencing now.

We're not big money takers like traditional big aviation schools, but closer to volunteers, a quick look to our rates will tell you that we're the cheapest of the world.

And I'm going to disclose you a little secret because it's going to be on the website soon anyway:

We're looking to select Indian students with skills, no matter what social class they belong to, to give them the opportunity to have a good training for only around 30 000€ with Indian CPL, which will be on a loan that they'll start paying once hired.
That is in line with our philosophy that pilots should be selected on their skills and capabilities and not on their financial capacities.

If you are frustrated about high training costs and expensive advetising, go and throw critics to your local FTO.

I'm happy to help, because I can learn something from doing so.

There are alot of hypocrits in this world, but respect those that are not.