PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Most embarrassing thing to happen to you inflight...
Old 7th Feb 2008, 13:12
SeLFish_Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think this is my first post...and what a way to start!

I am SLF, I used to work for BA in Waterworld (OK so now i am not popular with at least half of you on here!).

I was travelling staff travel to the USA in economy. My 3 year old son decided that he would stand on the seat, in fairness he had been very well behaved for thew flight and afterwards we received compliments on his behaviour (not the first nor last time my children have been complimented on their bahaviour). Anyway I digress, he stood on his chair as he was intersted in the gentleman in front's afro hair style. A couple of times he reached out and patted it, on the 3rd occasion he reached out, I reached out to stop him, he pulled his hand away just as the gentleman turned round!!!! So this guy now thinks it was me patting his afro! I didn't know what to say so just apologised!

On another Staff Travel flight, coming back from SIN, my wife and I got split up as there were limited standby seats. I was chatting to this beautiful Norwegian lady I was sat next to. Turns out she came from the same town in Norway as my best friend at school. We talked for ages and got on really well, did I mention she was stunning?? Anyway we both fell asleep with our blankets over us. Next thing I was aware she was nudging me and saying "sex". Well I was a little surprised, and then started looking around, most people were asleep, wife and kids in another cabin (further forward!!), she kept saying it...what the heck I thought, and was just about to ask where she intended we go when I realised she was pointing at her watch and telling me it was six as in 6am as I had asked her, if she was awake, to wake me up in time for the breakfast service!!!! Hey ho! Still havent enrolled in the mile high club!