PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JPA and their appalling administrating
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2008, 11:51
HeliAviator

Just beating the air into submission!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An update on the current situation, the fight goes on. The report in the Telegraph was I believe, about myself, although approached by the journalist/writer I did not supply the details, as these are in the public domain if you know where to look for them. However
A spokesman for the MoD admitted that money was still owed to the pilot and that it would be paid in the next few days. He added: "The MoD apologises for this isolated incident caused by an administrative error."
No apology has been received and no interest or court fee have been paid as of this post and the administrative error is still extant.

I mentioned last week that I would apply for a warrant of execution to claim the outstanding interest and court fee. I decided, due to the quote above to wait out and see if this would happen. It has not and therefore I intend to apply for the warrant of execution tomorrow, this is at a cost of £55 which will be added to the outstanding sum.

I am having a few web site hosting problems at the moment, the details of how to make progresss with your pay issues and take Small Claims Court action should be available soon.

HA