PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective action looming? We’re cocked and loaded.
Old 6th Feb 2008, 05:14
wizard1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I picked up the phone about the Feb roster and had it confirmed. Bad enough as it is but not to publish something for the March bid is pretty low. Cant help feeling that EKM is on to something. I'm in the extra fuel camp myself but its all so unneccesary and depressing. Since the arrival of TCK it has truly been a slow steady descent in every way.GJ in the unlikely event you are reading this where are you now - I will even wear my hat! Wonder if there is any milage in approaching HH and requesting a forum to collectively raise "mutual issues" Thats probably my permenent exit stamp for even suggesting such a thing but with over 2000 of us (I think) we must be the largest single professional group in the UAE. Also needs someone to be the sacrificial lamb. Will all of this actually come back and bite them though ? Hard to know as in the past they have always scraped through but numbers are getting prettty big now. We will see.