PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective action looming? We’re cocked and loaded.
Old 6th Feb 2008, 04:55
GMDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EKM, all too true, through the sarcasm. Greetings to Napoleon, he's standing nicely now.
Now what's the effect? Still not enough to leave instantly. But it's approaching for real, everone's looking around. They will get newbees, but at a horrendous cost ( .... ).
Immediate effect: My estimate is that on every flight it's in the techs hands to save up to 3000$, with fuel, flight time cost, short cuts, reroute where dispatch f%$*s up, and especially by enhancing on time ops and info during delays to accomodate connections etc. etc. Actually i couldn't care less, because the company does not care about its emplyees. We're not alone ... look at the discipline of the cc and look at the abysmal performance of ground crew (bags in DXB!).

Dear TC: This is a direct consequence of your treatment of employees.
If skippers can save doe, others can do aswell. Actually almost nobody bothers. Even my 12 year old can sum up that much more would be up your a*&% if every one would only save say a quarter of his potential, - if he was simply rewarded the REAL inflation and his tiny but fair share of the REAL profit.

Back to sleep on duty